From: jingyun@cpu-os.ac.cn (jingyun at cpu-os.ac.cn)
To: kernelnewbies@lists.kernelnewbies.org
Subject: USB keyboard can NOT wakeup from S3( suspend to RAM )
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:03:22 +0800	[thread overview]

hi, there

thx in advance;

I encounter a strange (maybe) bug:
During the suspending of my linux box(which runs debian 9), I hit the key of the USB interfaced keyboard;
after making sure the box enter suspend state  for a while ( which I can tell from the power LED blinks),
I can NOT wakeup it by hit that keyboard any more.
But if I do NOT hit the key during the suspending, I CAN wake it up by hitting the keyboard.

After that I tried Ubuntu 16.04(runs 4.4 version kernel ) and Ubuntu 14.04 ( 3.13 kernel).
And I found all of them got the same problem;

Do not know if this is the right place to ask. Just a try.

Thanks again.

Jim