On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 11:02:31AM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote: > spi-sprd-adi.c:(.text+0x3ee): undefined reference to `__hwspin_unlock' > > v2: allow build with or without HWSPINLOCK, but restrict to =m > if HWSPINLOCK=m. > > Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap Please put inter version changelogs after the --- as covered in SubmittingPatches. This still seems like the stubs aren't doing the right thing - if we can use hwspinlocks in a module when they're enabled I'd expect to be able to build the stubs that way too.