Hi! > > Without patch description: See Last Question in > > > > Documentation/power/power_supply_class.txt > > ...should be done in libbattery, yet to be written. :-). > > Do you have specific guidance what you'd like to see in libbattery? So I started something, it is at. https://github.com/pavelmachek/libbattery My battery on n900 is currently uncalibrated (and charging), still it gets some kind of estimation: Battery -1 % Seconds -1 State 1 Voltage 3.88 V Battery 63 % Of course, there's a lot more work to be done. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html