Hi! > > I'd still like to get some reasonable support for cellphone camera in > > Linux. > > > > IMO first reasonable step is to merge sdlcam, then we can implement > > autofocus, improve autogain... and rest of the boring stuff. Ouch and > > media graph support would be nice. Currently, _nothing_ works with > > media graph device, such as N900. > > Can you post your latest rebased patch for sdlcam for v4l-utils? > > I'll do a review and will likely merge it for you. Yes, I've changed my > mind on that. Ok, will do, thanks! > > I'll talk about the issues at ELCE in few days: > > > > https://osseu17.sched.com/event/ByYH/cheap-complex-cameras-pavel-machek-denx-software-engineering-gmbh > > > > Will someone else be there? Is there some place where v4l people meet? > > Why don't we discuss this Tuesday morning at 9am? I have no interest in the > keynotes on that day, so those who are interested can get together. > > I'll be at your presentation tomorrow and we can discuss a bit during > the following coffee break if time permits. Ok, sounds like a plan. Lets confirm Tuesday morning tommorow. Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html