From: Damian Tometzki <damian.tometzki@icloud.com>
To: "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu>,
	Pavel Nikulin <nikulinpi@gmail.com>,
	Greg KH <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>,
	Alan Cox <gnomes@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Documentation: Add a file explaining the requested Linux kernel license enforcement policy
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:47:12 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello all,

i'am new in the community. For me the intention of the document is clear but is very spongy written.
It leaves a lot of interpretations and unclear to me.
Who is the community and who is we ? The names in the document ? In my opinion, the list is incomplete or is that the community ?
And what are with all the other people's where contribute to the community. Many of the people's in the document work in a company which also has the interest in further development.

Nevertheless, I will also try to make my contribution as a private person and in  my free time after work.
Even if the entry is not made easy if one is not working with the well-known company.

-Damian-