Hi! > Google's internal frame of reference is very different from mine. I got > pointed at a podcast (Android Developers Backstage #53) where Elliott > and another android dev talked about toybox for a few minutes in the > second half, they they shared a chuckle over my complaint that > downloading AOSP takes 150 gigabytes _before_ it tries to build > anything, and only the largest machine I own can build it at all (and > that very slowly). It was just so alien to them that this would be a > _problem_... Heh. Some time ago, I tried to build AOSP... not realizing it would be a problem. (Its an open source project, right?) Fortunately I gave up quite soon... Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html