On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 03:23:23PM +1100, Suraj Jitindar Singh wrote: > The following patches fix 2 migration bugs. > > The first being that migration of a hpt guest on a radix host currently > doesn't work. The first patch fixes this by installing the correct value > in patb_entry. > > The second bug is that migration in a compat mode will currently result > in no compat mode actually being set on the receiving side. Fix this > by ensuring the compat_pvr is communicated to kvm. > > The hpt on radix migration will require the host kernel to contain the patch: > KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix migration and HPT resizing of HPT guests on > radix hosts Applied to ppc-for-2.11. > > Suraj Jitindar Singh (2): > target/ppc: Move setting of patb_entry on hash table init > target/ppc: Fix setting of cpu->compat_pvr on incoming migration > > hw/ppc/spapr.c | 4 ++-- > target/ppc/machine.c | 4 +++- > 2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-) > -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson