On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 03:28:04PM -0700, Michael Tang wrote: > Hello, > > I hope this message finds someone who can potentially help me. My name is Michael, and I’m a computer science student at the University of Colorado - Boulder. I’m researching RDMA, and I’m trying to install and run an example program found on the rdma-core repository hosted on your git. I’m running into some difficulties with just setting up RDMA, and knowledge of how to resolve these issues remain sparse online. I presume the hardware is set up correctly, for I have two Microsoft Azure instances with RDMA capabilities so I just need some advice with the software side. I’m wondering if this email address is an appropriate communication channel to ask for assistance or if I can be directed to some place where I can get assistant. Hi, Let's start from the posting question and we will try to assist you. Thanks > > Best, > Michael > > Michael Tang, Teaching Assistant > Department of Computer Science, Mathematics > College of Engineering and Applied Sciences > University of Colorado — Boulder -- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in > the body of a message to majordomo-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html