Hi Arnd, On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 11:31:12AM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > We now have exports in both architecture code in in common code, > which causes a link failure when symbol versioning is eanbled, on > four architectures: > > kernel/exit.o: In function `__crc_abort': > exit.c:(*ABS*+0xc0e2ec8b): multiple definition of `__crc_abort' > > This removes the four architecture specific exports and only > leaves the export next to the __weak symbol. Will it not be better to remove the abort() as they are exactly same like the weak function. That was the original plan we had when this weak function was done. Like in the attached patch.. -- Regards Sudip