On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 08:12:57PM +0000, Justin Terry (VM) via Qemu-devel wrote: > I have only tried Ubuntu and Windows guests. Is there a set you would recommend to try out? > > As for limitations, this set of patches allows for both bios and efi based boots (we have been using TianoCore). We will continue to submit patches around performance tuning on the platform but basic functionality is up and running in this set. The VGA interrupt path can be improved and we are looking at options here to make this a smoother experience. And as mentioned in the update we don't have CPUID support fully implemented yet for migration scenarios. Was there a specific set of things you were wondering that I could investigate or provide clarity on? That sounds good. I was just wondering what the general status was. There is no particular set of tests I had in mind. The KVM kernel module has a test suite called kvm-unit-tests for low-level guest code tests (http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/KVM-unit-tests). There are also high-level tests written using the Avocado framework (https://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Avocado). Neither of these is immediately useful or necessary for WHPX though. Stefan