* (no subject)
@ 2018-02-13 22:57 ` Alfred Cheuk Chow
From: Alfred Cheuk Chow @ 2018-02-13 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong
Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Center, 24 Des Voeux Road Central,
Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $ 38,980,369.00.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return
mail.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow.