* [LTP] Patchwork instance for LTP
@ 2018-02-28  8:28 Petr Vorel
From: Petr Vorel @ 2018-02-28  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi,

thanks to Jeremy Kerr LTP has its own patchwork instance [1].
This helps better tracking patches for both users and LTP maintainers as anyone can see
state of his patches.

Currently it's just me who is listed as maintainer [2]. Maintainers who are interested to
use patchwork for LTP can just register into patchwork [3] and send me his username. I'm going
to send usernames to Jeremy next week on March, 7th.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/
[2] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/
[3] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/register/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-28  8:28 UTC | newest]