Hi, On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 01:54:24PM +0200, Maarten Lankhorst wrote: > In the future I want to allow tests to commit more properties, > but for this to work I have to fix all properties to work better > with atomic commit. Instead of special casing each > property make a bitmask for all property changed flags, and try to > commit all properties. > > This has been the most involved one, since legacy pipe commit still > handles a lot of the properties differently from the rest. > > Changes since v1: > - Dump all changed properties on commit. > - Fix bug in igt_pipe_refresh(). > Changes since v2: > - Set pipe ACTIVE property changed flag on init. > Changes since v3: > - Add a missing igt_pipe_refresh() to kms_atomic_interruptible. > Changes since v4: > - Perform error handling when setting custom crtc properties. > Changes since v5: > - Only attempt to commit changes properties. > Changes since v6: > - Clear OUT_FENCE_PTR on succesful commit. > > Signed-off-by: Maarten Lankhorst I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but this commit broke the chamelium tests on vc4, with every kernel since at least 4.12. This is the error message: http://code.bulix.org/32fw1l-293842 From the stack trace, it looks like the atomic commit was failing, and indeed it fails here: https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.16-rc4/source/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c#L2319 with prop_id being 0 for some reason. I had a look at that patch, but I can't see anything wrong with it. Do you have any ideas? Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons) Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com