On 12/03/18 - 22:04:59, Alexander Frömmgen wrote: > Hi > > > How do you plan to handle schedulers? Given the good experimental results > of the min-RTT-first scheduler, will that be the only option? Or will it > remain as a kernel module due to the time-sensitive nature of scheduling? > > We experimented with a programmable scheduler in the Kernel, which enables > timely scheduling decisions and a lot of flexibility. Details are available > at https://progmp.net and you might want to directly test a scheduler at > http://progmp.net/progmp.html > > Our current setup contains a lot of additional logic in the Kernel (e.g., > lexer, parser). While this has some benefits, I think that the eBPF-based > part of our work should be sufficient for most application scenarios. I would love to see a patch-submission :-) Cheers, Christoph