On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 04:25:10PM +0000, Harald Geyer wrote: > + leds { > + compatible = "gpio-leds"; > + > + capslock { > + label = "leds:green:capslock"; The first part is supposed to be the name of the boards. I did sed s/leds/teres-i/, and applied, together with all the patches but the PWM (so I had to drop the backlight node as well). Please coordinate with Andre about who should send the PWM support. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons) Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com