* [PATCH] kfifo: fix comment
@ 2018-03-24 0:26 Valentin Vidic
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Valentin Vidic @ 2018-03-24 0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Stefani Seibold
Cc: Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Christophe JAILLET, Jiri Kosina,
Sean Young, linux-kernel, Valentin Vidic
Cleanup unusual formatting in the note about locking.
Signed-off-by: Valentin Vidic <Valentin.Vidic@CARNet.hr>
include/linux/kfifo.h | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/kfifo.h b/include/linux/kfifo.h
index e251533a5939..89fc8dc7bf38 100644
@@ -41,11 +41,11 @@
- * Note about locking : There is no locking required until only * one reader
- * and one writer is using the fifo and no kfifo_reset() will be * called
- * kfifo_reset_out() can be safely used, until it will be only called
+ * Note about locking: There is no locking required until only one reader
+ * and one writer is using the fifo and no kfifo_reset() will be called.
+ * kfifo_reset_out() can be safely used, until it will be only called
* in the reader thread.
- * For multiple writer and one reader there is only a need to lock the writer.
+ * For multiple writer and one reader there is only a need to lock the writer.
* And vice versa for only one writer and multiple reader there is only a need
* to lock the reader.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-24 0:26 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-03-24 0:26 [PATCH] kfifo: fix comment Valentin Vidic
This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.