Hi all, On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:02:22 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the asm-generic tree got a conflict in: > > arch/metag/boot/dts/Makefile > > between commit: > > b985b71d295f ("kbuild: mark $(targets) as .SECONDARY and remove .PRECIOUS markers") > > from the kbuild tree and commit: > > bb6fb6dfcc17 ("metag: Remove arch/metag/") > > from the asm-generic tree. > > I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. This conflict now exists between the kbuild tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell