Hi Al, On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 03:19:56 +0100 Al Viro wrote: > > > > Caused by commit > > > > > > 92afc556e622 ("buffer.c: call thaw_super during emergency thaw") > > > > > > I have reverted that commit for today. > > > > I am still doing that revert ... > > That's interesting, seeing that this commit is *not* in #for-next and > 08fdc8a0138a should not have that problem... I do the revert by applying a reverse patch (initially generated by a "git revert"). That reverse patch still applies cleanly, so I have no easy way to tell that this problem has been fixed (except by trying without the reverse patch each day - which would add a significant cost to my work as that patch touches linux/fs.h). Anyway, thanks for letting me know, I will remove the reverse patch from tomorrow. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell