On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 09:41:19PM +0200, Luc Van Oostenryck wrote: > Thank you very much. > > There is just a problem with the test but it's my fault as I > pointed to you to my tree but the master tree lack a lot of fixes > and have problems when dereferencing function pointers. > So, for the master tree, I propose to use a version with these > tests removed: > git://github.com/lucvoo/sparse-dev.git pointer-arith-v3 Not a problem; I will rebase it on the v0.5.2-rc1 tag and take out the function pointer test-case. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas