On Wed 2018-04-25 08:46:02, Matthew Wilcox wrote: > Recently ncpfs got moved to staging. Also recently, we had some fuzzer > developers report bugs in hfs, which they deem a security hole because > Ubuntu attempts to automount an inserted USB device as hfs. We promise "no-regressions" for code in main repository, no such promise for staging. We have quite a lot of code without maintainer. Moving code to staging means it will get broken -- staging was not designed for this. I believe moving anything there is bad idea. Staging is for ugly code, not for code that needs new maintainter. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html