Hi! 4.17-rc1 is quite usable on droid 4; basically everything works. OHCI is running all the time, which means we burn a lot of power needlessly. Anyway, >5.5hours of standby with screen off, GSM on is already usable. This is the core of code I'm using. https://github.com/pavelmachek/unicsy_demo Battery graphs are attached. I'm not sure if the battery was really close to empty at that point -- voltage curve should have different shape if that was the case. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html