On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 19:59:43 +0100, Dr. David Alan Gilbert (git) wrote: > From: "Dr. David Alan Gilbert" > > During a TLS connect we see: > migration_channel_connect calls > migration_tls_channel_connect > (calls after TLS setup) > migration_channel_connect > > My previous error handling fix made migration_channel_connect > call migrate_fd_connect in all cases; unfortunately the above > means it gets called twice and crashes doing double cleanup. > > Fixes: 688a3dcba98 > > Reported-by: Peter Krempa > Signed-off-by: Dr. David Alan Gilbert This fixes both crashes I've observed: 1) if the TLS environment is incorrect and certificate validation fails, I've seen crash in migrate_fd_connect in call to qemu_file_set_blocking 2) if the TLS environment was correct, I've seen a crash in cleanup phase Tested-by: Peter Krempa Unfortunately I don't feel familiar enough with the migration code to provide a qualified review.