On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 08:52:29PM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > As for -next, me and others stopped reporting bugs in it, because when we do > we tend to get flamed for the "noise". Is anyone aware (or cares) that mips > and nds32 images don't build ? Soaking clothes in an empty bathtub won't make > them wet, and bugs in code which no one builds, much less tests or uses, won't > be found. You've been flamed for testing -next? That's not been my experience and frankly it's pretty horrifying that it's happening. Testing is pretty much the whole point of -next existing in the first place so you have to wonder why people are putting their trees there if they don't want testing. I have seen a few issues with people reporting bugs on old versions of -next but otherwise...