On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:00:06PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > Move all plain platform_data includes to the platform_data-dir > (except for i2c-pnx which can be moved into the driver itself). > > My preference is to take these patches via the i2c tree. I can provide an > immutable branch if needed. But we can also discuss those going in via > arch-trees if dependencies are against us. All applied to for-next! The immutable branch is here: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux.git i2c/platform_data-immutable Thanks, Wolfram