Hi Tomasz, On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 04:31:07PM +0900, Tomasz Figa wrote: > On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 4:12 PM jacopo mondi wrote: > > > Hi Tomasz, > [snip] > > > the controls set before powering on will actually be programmed into the > > > hardware registers. > > > Thanks, I had missed that part. > > > I quickly tried searching for 's_ctrl' calls in the v4l2-core/ code > > and I've found nothing that invokes that in response to a streaming > > start operation. Just if you happen to have any reference handy, could > > you please point me to that part, just for my better understanding? > > The driver does it itself by calling __v4l2_ctrl_handler_setup() from its > .start_streaming() callback. Thanks, I'm not sure how I've missed that part. Thanks and sorry for the fuss!