On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 07:09:20PM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote: > On 28 May 2018 at 15:26, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote: > > Hi, > > I took a look at what's required for ARM Cortex M0 emulation that we > > need for the micro:bit ARM board. The following notes are based on > > Appendix D3 of the ARMv6-M Architecture Reference Manual that Peter > > Maydell recommended. > > > > Several people can work on this since there are many smaller tasks. > > > > The general approach for each task: > > 1. Look at Appendix D3 to understand the architecture differences. > > 2. Look at QEMU source code (mainly target/arm/translate.c) to > > understand the current status. > > Rough guide to where things are: Thanks for the info, that was very helpful. Stefan