On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 06:46:26AM -0400, Liviu Ionescu wrote: > On 7 June 2018 at 13:36:30, Stefan Hajnoczi (stefanha@gmail.com) wrote: > > > If you do want to upstream the code you linked, please let us know > > the > > details of how you want to do it and how long it might take. Maybe > > there is a way to work together on it... > > yes, I considered this, but I do not have a schedule yet, probably in Q4. > > I first plan to upgrade from 2.8 and only later to re-evaluate the > entire project, to bring it closer to the upstream version. > > > the main change I envision is to untangle the Cortex-M code from the > current ARM code. maybe now the status is better, but when I did my > changes I had lots of problems. Thanks for the info. We'll CC you on Cortex M0 patches. Stefan