On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 10:39:16AM -0700, Andre McCurdy wrote: > On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Khem Raj wrote: > > On 5/10/18 12:16 PM, Martin Jansa wrote: > >>> > >>> On second thought, this probably should be enabled using a config > >>> fragment, since its not gonna link in another library it may not be > >>> common case to justify for a default config. > >> > >> That's true, I've enabled CONFIG_FEATURE_MOUNT_NFS mostly to show how to > >> reproduce the issue. > >> > >> If there isn't interest to enable this by default, I'm fine with keeping > >> this > >> locally (to enable it only with our defconfig changes which enable it). > > > > I think keeping it as a nfsmount.cfg which then can be applied via a > > bbappend could be a good option. May be adding a PACKAGECONFIG to control > > the -I flag and libtirpc dependency would be nice too > > According to the busybox config help, CONFIG_FEATURE_MOUNT_NFS is only > required for kernel versions before 2.6.23. Do we officially support > kernels that old in oe-core? Or should this be in a .bbappend etc in > separate layer? OK, I agree that this should be kept in separate layer. If anyone needs it, the working version (with tirpc added in CONFIG_EXTRA_LDLIBS) is attached. > //config:config FEATURE_MOUNT_NFS > //config: bool "Support mounting NFS file systems on Linux < 2.6.23" > //config: default n > //config: depends on MOUNT > //config: select FEATURE_SYSLOG > //config: help > //config: Enable mounting of NFS file systems on Linux kernels prior > //config: to version 2.6.23. Note that in this case mounting of NFS > //config: over IPv6 will not be possible. > //config: > //config: Note that this option links in RPC support from libc, > //config: which is rather large (~10 kbytes on uclibc). -- Martin 'JaMa' Jansa jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com