On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:35:44PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > Hi, > > This series is the remaining A64 syscon changes from the R40 DWMAC > series. The series aligns how the A64 system control exports a regmap > for the sun8i DWMAC driver to access with what we've done for the R40. > > Originally the A64 used the generic syscon for this bit of hardware. > But this block also contains mapping bits for the onboard SRAM, used > by various peripherals, and other vendor specific bits we may use in > the future. It is by no means generic. And we already have a device > tree binding and driver for the SRAM part. > > The first patch make the SRAM control device export a regmap, exposing > a single EMAC control register, for the DWMAC driver to consume. > > The second and third patches rename the A64 compatible string to read > "system control", which is what the block is named in the user manual. > > The last patch fixes up the device node, and also adds the lone mappable > SRAM block, which is needed by the Display Engine. For the serie: Acked-by: Maxime Ripard Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons) Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com