Since about two months staging fails to build because tools/fuzz can not cope with CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection". While I can easily hide the bug by undefining _FORTIFY_SOURCE, I always wonder why osstest does not catch such bugs? Looking at some random build-amd64/6.ts-xen-build.log output, it seems no CFLAGS at all is set. I'm sure SUSE is not the only one that sets CFLAGS during their package build, and further I think SUSE is not the only one who enforces -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE= globally. So on that ground, shouldn't whatever osstest does match what the consumers of xen use? Running osstest with throw-away-binaries compiled with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE will likely not hurt or invalidate the overall coverage. Olaf