On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 03:38:07PM +0000, Sasha Levin via Ksummit-discuss wrote: > Yes, some maintainers started adding links to lkml archives, but those > are very inconsistent and often just point to the patch submission > rather than relevant discussions. > I'm not sure what's a good way to solve this, but I'd really like to > stop losing this valuable information as a result of the current > process. Patchwork does a credible job of that for me - I especially like the fact that you can look things up by hash from a commit in your local tree. It's not ideally formatted but it mostly gets the job done as well as anything else I've seen for archive use.