Hi, On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 09:10:05AM +0800, Baolin Wang wrote: > On 26 September 2018 at 21:51, Sebastian Reichel wrote: > > Looks good to me. Technically this can result in existing users of > > power_supply_get_battery_info leaking memory, if they have an OCV > > table in DT. > > Fortunately existing users did not have an OCV table. Right. I was just talking about potential memory leak, if the DT file of these boards has the OCV table defined. I don't think that this will be a problem in real life. > Moreover once this patch merged, I will send patches to add > power_supply_put_battery_info() for existing users of battery > info. Thanks. -- Sebastian