On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 06:44:45PM +0800, AC30 CTLin0 wrote: > OK, I will resend a new patch. > > However, from my last patch file, I can see DT file where is located at > "Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/nau8822.txt". > > And don't you see any DT file? Ah, that's weird - I'd not expect the binding to have been applied for a new driver without the code. In that case everything is fine and no need to send them again, perhaps just add a note saying that the binding is already there in case I forget.