Hi Gustavo, On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 12:20:28AM +0200, Gustavo A. R. Silva wrote: > This patchset aims to fix an out-of-bounds bug in > the phy-ocelot-serdes driver. > > Currently, there is an out-of-bounds read on array ctrl->phys, > once variable i reaches the maximum array size of SERDES_MAX > in the for loop. > > Quentin Schulz pointed out that SERDES_MAX is a valid value to > index ctrl->phys. So, I updated SERDES_MAX to be SERDES6G_MAX + 1 > in include/dt-bindings/phy/phy-ocelot-serdes.h. > > Then I changed the condition in the for loop from > i <= SERDES_MAX to i < SERDES_MAX in order to > complete the fix. > > The reason I'm sending this fix as series is because > checkpatch reported an error when I first tried to > integrate the whole solution into a singe patch. So, > changes to dt-bindings should be sent as a separate > patch. > Much appreciated, thank you! Quentin