* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.11-rc2 released
@ 2018-10-16  0:32 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2018-10-16  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2018.11-rc2, I've updated git and
the tarballs are also up now.

Thanks again to having signed tags, between -rc1 and -rc2 we have
(including but not limited to):
- The SPI-NAND changes have fully been integrated now.
- ARM Versatile Express updates
- QEMU support in RiscV
- Rockchip updates
  - fixes to rkimage for SPL boot via USB
  - fixes to make_fit_atf.py, incl. entry-point calculation and python3
    compatibility
  - OP-TEE support for ARMv7-based SoCs
  - fixes to RGMII/GMII selection on the RK3328
- ARC updates
  - CPU and board info prints
  - Synopsys IoT development kit support
  - Take care of global uninitialized variables.
  - Add support for SD-card detection on all ARC boards
- R-Mobile, SoCFPGA updates
- Sandbox SPL/TPL support
- Various DM, Test updates.
- Various general ARM, Meson, TI K2/K3 updates
- OP-TEE AVB support

We're looking at release on November 12th, 2018.

Thanks all!

--
Tom