On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 09:11:30AM +0100, Vinod wrote: > On 24-10-18, 09:33, Takashi Iwai wrote: > > > If anyone has something more, please, add a link to this document. > > > Perhaps, I should create a copy to www.alsa-project.org. > That would be great to have this on www.alsa-project.org, I think > presentations from Sakamoto-san, Charles and Patrick should be uploaded > there as well.. My goal is to type them up into something a bit more usefully readable, that's not going to happen until Friday at the earliest due to ELC-E stuff. > > It's a good idea. We have a copy of the notes of 2017 meeting, too. > Ah where, can this be uploaded to www.alsa-project.org as well please.. They're linked from the top of the doc.