Hi Geert, > Is there any chance this can start to bite us in the future? Well, there is always a chance but to the best of our current knowledge, we can't see it for Gen3. And even then, we can still fix it. I was entering SDHI hackfest with the attitude of representing the hardware which means exposing SDHn. Yet, I got convinced that getting and keeping highspeed modes stable means turning a lot of knobs currently. This is not only true for HS400, but also HS200 and SDR50 and SDR104. This simple approach here allows us to have a stable base on which we can evaluate the other BSP patches on top. Especially those which modify the tuning procedure. So, because this change does not prevent SDHn exposure in the future, I suggest to go this way for now, so we can spend our (limited) manpower on evaluating the tuning next. Kind regards, Wolfram