* Can I Trust You?
@ 2018-11-11  2:36 Abel Brent
From: Abel Brent @ 2018-11-11  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear friend,

I am Abel Brent, a NATO soldier serving in Afghanistan. I and my
Comrades, we are seeking your assistance to help us
receive/invest our funds in your country in any lucrative
business. Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly
respond back to me for more details.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you

Abel.

* Can I trust you ?
@ 2023-08-05 21:26 SGM John Dailey
From: SGM John Dailey @ 2023-08-05 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-doc

My name is Sgt Major John Dailey. I am here in Syria, I have a
profiling amount of $20million United States Dollars. I need an
honest person that can help me receive these funds for investment
purposes. I'm willing to compensate you with 30% of the total
amount for your help. If interested kindly get back to me for
more details.

Regards,
SGM John Dailey

From: SGM John Dailey @ 2023-08-05 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kbuild

My name is Sgt Major John Dailey. I am here in Syria, I have a
profiling amount of $20million United States Dollars. I need an
honest person that can help me receive these funds for investment
purposes. I'm willing to compensate you with 30% of the total
amount for your help. If interested kindly get back to me for
more details.

Regards,
SGM John Dailey

* Re: Can I Trust You?
@ 2021-03-27  3:27 Ms.Joyce
From: Ms.Joyce @ 2021-03-27  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

Dearest One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a business
relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come
to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for
someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am Ms Joyce Kabore, the only daughter of the late Chief. And
Mrs. Bande Kabore. My father was a very wealthy Cocoa merchant,
an ally of Formal Président Koudou Laurent Gbagbo in
Yamoussoukro, the economic capital city of Ivory Coast, my father
was poisoned by his business associates on one of their outings
on a business trip during the coup that ended 11 years of
President Laurent Gbagbo rain. My mother died when I was a baby
and since then my father took me so special. Before
the death of my father in October 2015 in a private hospital here
in Yamoussoukro He secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that he has the sum of (Seven million, five hundred thousand
United State Dollars). USD ($7.500, 000, 00) left in a fixed /
Deposit account in one of the prime banks in Asia, that he used
my name as his only

Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing the fund, he also
explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates; he told me where he hid the
documents. That I should seek a foreign partner in a country of
my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for
investment purposes such as real estate or hotel management.

Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following
ways: (1) To provide a bank account into which this money would
be transferred to. (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since
I am only 17 years old. (3) To make arrangements for me to come
over to your country to further my education and also to secure a
resident permit in your country. Moreover, Dear I am willing to
offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/
input after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, please indicate your options towards assisting me as
I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven
(7) days, you signify your interest to assist me, anticipating
hearing from you soonest.

Kindly keep this as a top secret as I am still hiding from my
late father business partner, because of the documents of this
fund that are in my position.

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Joyce Kabore

* Re: Can I Trust You?
@ 2021-03-27  3:27 Ms.Joyce
From: Ms.Joyce @ 2021-03-27  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

[...]

* Can i trust you?
@ 2020-06-03  0:02 Mr Suleman Bello
From: Mr Suleman Bello @ 2020-06-03  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Dear Friend,

Please i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must
apologize for berging this message into your mail box without any
formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue
and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Please
this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.I am
Mr.Suleman Bello, a staff in African Development Bank (A.D.B)
Ouagadougou, Burkina faso West Africa.I discovered existing dormant
account for years. When I discovered that there had been neither
continuation nor withdrawals from this account for this long period
and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking
institution, any unserviceable account for more than (7) seven years,
that fund will be transferred to national treasury as unclaimed fund.

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident
that i am about to extablish with you for the mutual benefit of you
and i,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.5
)million usd into your account within 7 banking days. This money has
been dormant for years in our Bank, and The request of foreigner in
this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a
foreigner and a burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a
foreigner.Because of the static of this transaction I want you to
stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the
recognition and have the fund transferred to your account.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with further information
and more deities that will help you understand the transaction. I am
expecting your urgent response to enable me inform you on how the
business will be executed. Please I would like you to keep this
transaction confidential and as a top secret or delete if you are not
interested.

Thanks
Mr.Suleman Bello.

* CAN I TRUST YOU!!!!
       [not found] <2051553364.2716850.1544573149320.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-12-12  0:05 ` Mrs Isa Alabi
From: Mrs Isa Alabi @ 2018-12-12  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your help.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs. Isa Alabi and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr.Alabi Brown who worked with Tunisia embassy in Ghana for nine years before he died in the year 2014.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 4.5m Dollars in a bank in Accra Ghana the capital city of Accra Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Accra Ghana mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to end endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much. beside the bank have arranged the payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted the ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service pending on your choice. In order to proceed with.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Accra Ghana and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply:
>From Mrs. Isa Alabi

* Can I Trust You?
@ 2018-11-10 22:43 Abel Brent
From: Abel Brent @ 2018-11-10 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2018-11-09 21:57 Abel Brent
From: Abel Brent @ 2018-11-09 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2018-08-28 21:07 Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP
From: Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP @ 2018-08-28 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have a business proposal for you

* Can i trust you?
@ 2018-04-11 23:23 Sgt. Britta Lopez
From: Sgt. Britta Lopez @ 2018-04-11 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Good Day,
How are u doing today ? Apologies! I am a military woman ,seeking
your kind assistance to move the sum of ($7M USD) to you, as far
as i can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until
i complete my service here in Afghanistan and come over next
month.
This is legitimate, and there is no danger involved.If
interested, reply immediately for detailed information.

Regards ,
Sgt. Britta Lopez

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2016-05-16 23:24 Peter Douglas
From: Peter Douglas @ 2016-05-16 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Beneficiary

I am Peter Douglas Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quater of the auditing, all abandom Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please strictly reply to my private email; adesilgon77@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

* Can i trust you?
@ 2016-04-16 22:42 Mrs Ela Adele
From: Mrs Ela Adele @ 2016-04-16 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Goodday Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Ela Adele the Head of Accounting Audit Department of Group
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)in Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso. In my
department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $12.5
Million USD In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased
customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a
Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010
year.resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate
end accident on the website-link below.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth
for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of
Directors are planing to share this funds among them-self. Which i
have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and the motherless
home.I seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this
transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the
deseased,so that the funds of this account valued at $12.5 Million usd
can be paid to your local bank account in your country.Also this
transaction is %100 free risk, because i have all the legal document
with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share
50/50 I want to use part of my funds to help orphanage and motherless
child home And i dont know about you.

Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have
few days to run it through.

1, Your Full names:.............................

2, Your age:..........................

3, Your private phone number:...............

4, Your current country and residential address:........

5, Your Occupation:.....................

6, Your Photo or driving licence:...............

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your
interest, i will furnish you with more information on this business
transaction once i get your respond back asap.

Best Regard
Mrs Ela Adele

* Can I trust YOU?
@ 2015-11-04 21:00 Jerome Lewis
From: Jerome Lewis @ 2015-11-04 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

My Name is Capt.Jerome.C.Lewis from the US Army base here in Damascus,
Syria. I have a Deal of Sixteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States
I would like to partner with you. Kindly get back to me if it would be of
interest to you for more details.

Regards,
Capt.Jerome.C.Lewis

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2015-04-04 19:34 godwin emefiele
From: godwin emefiele @ 2015-04-04 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Godwin Emefiele, The new Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. My
office controls and monitors the affairs of all other banks in
Nigeria. I am the final signatory to any transfer both on local and
international levels. I have a beneficial deal for you.

I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have
not met before or handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless,
I have contacted you with good faith and genuine intentions, and I
hope I can trust you with this fund which I will explain to you
immediately I hear from you.

To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly respond to me
through my personal email address below.

Best regards,
Godwin Emefiele.
E-mail: godwinemefielesprivate@accountant.com

From: godwin emefiele @ 2015-04-04 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-02-07 12:16 ivan.zoric
From: ivan.zoric @ 2014-02-07 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I am Mrs. Aisha Al Mutasim from England, I have a business proposal worth of $10.6M US Dollars  get
back for more info.

* CAN I TRUST YOU???....
@ 2013-04-19  7:03 JOHN AKAN
From: JOHN AKAN @ 2013-04-19  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

Proposal letter attached!! Kindly read the attached letter for more

details.
Yours truly,
John Akan

mercantile investment
+44 7700097432

[-- Attachment #2: PRPOSAL.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1546 bytes --]

I am MR. John Akan one of The fund manager of The Mercantile Investment Trust plc.a group of JP Morgan INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL. I handle all
Investors within my management portfolio Direct Capital Funds (there investment funds).

As a routine every investor gets the percentage profit or dividend from the total cash he or she invested into the company annually.. Last year
it was announced that the profit margin was 18.9% after calculating carefully I found out that the profit margin was 20.1% that is an excess
of 1.2% on each investor so I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's
Marginal Capital Fund and created a separate account where the total sum of the extraction was kept As an expert, the account has a valued for
37,600,000.00.pounds (thirty seven million, six hundred thousand Pounds)

Now, I am looking for someone who I can trust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from The Mercantile
Investment Trust plc. All legal documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any
hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as
regard the transaction.

Kindly contact me on this email:   john.akan@outlook.com

Sincerely,
John Akan

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2012-03-04 18:27 MRS. TURNER CLARISSA ANN
From: MRS. TURNER CLARISSA ANN @ 2012-03-04 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

I have an Offer that you will help me to handle, it will benefit you. kindly respond via mail: turnerclarissaann.clarissaann@gmail.com

Regards.
Mrs.Turner Clarissa Ann.

From: MRS. TURNER CLARISSA ANN @ 2012-03-04 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Good day,

I have an Offer that you will help me to handle, it will benefit you. kindly respond via mail: turnerclarissaann.clarissaann@gmail.com

Regards.
Mrs.Turner Clarissa Ann.

* RE: CAN I TRUST YOU?
       [not found] <B97A7D9BD8BD374188E8C1845B8863931E4D88@Onyx.iwunet.indwes.edu>
@ 2012-02-24 22:46 ` Student Government, SGA
From: Student Government, SGA @ 2012-02-24 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Student Government, SGA

________________________________

From: Miss Larisa cheung albeto @ 2011-10-05 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Miss Larisa cheung albeto and my late father attorney ask me to find
who can be the next of kin to my late father funds he deposited with the
Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong, I have a business transaction to share with you
with my  late father funds worth $24m Dollars, if interested get back to
me  via my personal e-mail (larisa_albeto@gncn.net) for more details. I
need a God fearing person.
Sincerely,
Miss Larisa albeto Cheung

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2011-07-03 11:37 PETER CHOW
From: PETER CHOW @ 2011-07-03 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I bring you greetings. I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1). Full Names:
(2). Current Residential Address/Country:
(3). Private Telephone Number:
(4). Age:

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail : ( chowp91@yahoo.com.hk ).Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.
Regards,
Peter Chow

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2011-07-03 11:37 PETER CHOW

From: PETER CHOW @ 2011-07-03 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-03-19 14:48 Mr. Johnson Ato
From: Mr. Johnson Ato @ 2011-03-19 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I got your email address on the internet, I want you to assist
me by getting a nice property for purchase within your location
as me and my family wants to relocate to a safe environment as
soon as possible due to the crisis  in my country.

Your urgent response is highly appreciated.

Johnson Ato

* Can I Trust You?
@ 2010-08-16 19:28 Micheal James
From: Micheal James @ 2010-08-16 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I do hope my email meet you well, I am Sgt. Scott Brain a U.S. Army in
Iraq . I write you this email to ask for your agreement to receive the sum
of 20 Million dollars on our behalf. My partner and I need a good partner
someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil
proceeds and legal. And we are transferring it via the safe passage of a
diplomatic courier. If you agree,

get yourself a deal by replying to:scottbrain46@yahoo.com.hk Once you
receive the funds, you are to take a reward of 30% and keep our part. If
you have good business plan, you can invest our share too. We seek your
confidentiality in this business transaction.We await your response and
wish to furnish you with more comprehensive details.

Your buddy,

Sgt.Scott Brain

* Can I  Trust You?
@ 2007-07-04 19:21 drfmsmith
From: drfmsmith @ 2007-07-04 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention My Good Friend,

Greetings to you!

Please do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet your
personal
ethics, I want to introduce myself and this business
opportunity to you.
My name is Femi Smith, a bank accountant. I wish to know if
we
can work together. I would like you to stand as the next of
kin to my
deceased client who made some deposits to my bank. He died
without any
registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an
open
beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same
last name so it will
be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give
you
Comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently hope
to get your
response as soon as possible. Please reply back at:
drfemismith1@yahoo.com
Please visit this site for confirmation:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/
Best regards
Femi Smith.

Call +234803-387-5377