* My Aim To Invest.
@ 2018-11-13  7:49 Dr Christian Allione
From: Dr Christian Allione @ 2018-11-13  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Respectfully,

Greetings to you and how are you doing today!

My name is Dr Christian Allione, I am a medical practitioner from Damascus, Syria. I write to seek for your assistance to help me and my two young daughters achieve our aim of relocating out of Syria to your country. We are very responsible people who have the aim to invest in your country as we have the financial strength to do so.

But my major concern is that we do not want be faced with the treatment of being treated as refugees or second class citizens which so many Syrian business people who traveled out without making right contacts or proper arrangements are faced with. Due to this fact, I sincerely seek for your assistance and partnership as our foreign partner who will direct and manage the affairs of our investments which we will partner with you in your home country.

Even we are ready to part 30% of all the proceeds of investment to you so that you feel comfortable securing our interest. I look forward to hearing from you as I will also need your assistance in helping us purchase a living house and as well get a good school where my children will continue with their educational career. Thank You.

Best Regards,
Dr Christian Allione.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-13  7:49 UTC | newest]