On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 08:37:04AM -0800, Doug Anderson wrote: > Hold up! How does this compile for you? It looks as if you landed it > before ("regulator: core: Only count load for enabled consumers") > which is the patch that adds "enable_count" to the consumer structure. > I'm just working on my replies to you about the dependencies on these > patches but they're definitely not separate... Dunno, but my script for applying things does a build after each patch and didn't complain so... are you sure it's not e-mails getting reordered?