On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 04:41:25PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote: > On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 08:37:04AM -0800, Doug Anderson wrote: > > > Hold up! How does this compile for you? It looks as if you landed it > > before ("regulator: core: Only count load for enabled consumers") > > which is the patch that adds "enable_count" to the consumer structure. > > > I'm just working on my replies to you about the dependencies on these > > patches but they're definitely not separate... > > Dunno, but my script for applying things does a build after each patch > and didn't complain so... are you sure it's not e-mails getting > reordered? Wait, no - I didn't apply that but my tree does compile at the minute because my test config doesn't have debugfs enabled. If I turn that on then the relevant code gets built and I see an error. I'll drop this. This does, however, beg the question why this is a separate patch in the first place?