From: "Neil" <info@nobledehydrates.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: NEW ORDER
Date: 27 Nov 2018 01:50:25 -0500	[thread overview]

JUNGEUN INDSTRIES, CO., LTD

1469-7, Songjeong-Dong, Gangseo-Gu, Pusan

Tele: + 82-51-971-9101 Fax: + 82-51-831-8490

Find attached European P.O.

We have won offer to supply for European order before the end of
year and the client is waiting for feedback. Go through the P.O
in the attached and let me know your ready to deliver within the
lead time(25days). Take to your notice 30% advance payment and
balance against B/L,specification and quality are totaly
important.

Urgently submit your  formal quotation urgently and discuss your
competitive price with me before formal Proforma Invoice and
accepted approx. lead time for this order,

Thanks
Lim Chang-Kyun