On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 12:57:19PM +0100, Simon Horman wrote: > On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 08:45:29PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote: > > > > > This patch have quiet a few dependencies I'm afraid, let me know if you > > > wish to be notified once they all upstream. I don't think it's a good > > > idea to pick this up before all dependencies are resolved. > > > > Yes, we should do that. Ping Simon once all dependencies are in next. It > > is still fine to have this patch here in case people want to test. BTW > > did you mention your branch somewhere where you collected all these > > patches to make HS400 working/enabled? > > > > For this patch already: > > > > Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang > > Tested-by: Wolfram Sang > > Thanks, I am marking this as deferred. > > Please repost or ping me once the dependencies are present in > an rc release. Niklas, are we done now, so we can ask Simon to pick up the DTS change?