On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 01:58:25PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote: > On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 01:52:03PM +0000, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote: > IMHO we need something whose support status is on a par with what you'd > get if we had the impl in-process for the main QEMU system emulator. I agree. Now that virtio-fs has been released we're working on todo items that will make the libfuse code production-quality, including security auditing and jailing of the process. Once we're confident that this is a production-quality file server it's a matter of moving it out of example/ or contrib/. We might find that the scope of a production-quality file server exceeds libfuse's example/ anyway and need to move it to a new home. Stefan