* <<<Good Day To You Sir>>
@ 2018-12-17 21:31 Mr Owen Peter
From: Mr Owen Peter @ 2018-12-17 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
Hope you are doing great Today.I have a proposed BUSINESS DEAL that will benefit both parties. This is legitimate,legal and your personality will not be compromised.Please Reply to me ONLY if you are interested and consider your self capable for details.

Sincerely,

Peter OWEN

* <<<Good Day To You Sir>>
@ 2018-12-17 22:13 Mr Owen Peter