Hi! > > Anyway, if your 36 channels can be set independently, I believe you > > just want them to export as 36 LEDs. > > I am not sure that is what the "customers" would want to have to set 36 different nodes or even declare those 36 nodes. > That is 36 independent user space to kernel space calls that are very expensive just to set a LED color and brightness. > No, 36 independend calls to kernel space are not that expensive. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html