* Re: A quick question about donation and partnership
       [not found] <2db2976a-12b1-228a-9c37-d31587af41b1@fourcirclemarketing.com>
@ 2019-01-10  0:52 ` Jonathan Nieder
From: Jonathan Nieder @ 2019-01-10  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Petko Yanev; +Cc: git

Hi Petko,

Petko Yanev wrote:

> I'm writing to you because git-scm.com is a great project and I want to help
> out.
>
> I'd love to contribute with a donation or in another manner you consider
> acceptable.
>
> In exchange, all I expect is a do-follow backlink to one of our sites.
>
> Do let me know what you think about this proposal.

Git is a member project of the Software Freedom Conservancy, a public
charity that provides financial and administrative support to open
source projects.  You can donate at https://git-scm.com/sfc.

That said, the project would not provide any quid pro quo in return.
In particular, it wouldn't provide a backlink.

Please refrain from this kind of mass emailing in the future.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-10  0:52 UTC | newest]