On Sun 2019-01-13 17:25:25, Tony Lindgren wrote: > Hi all, > > Here's a series of patches to add initial serdev support to n_gsm > TS 27.010 line discipline. > > This allows handling vendor specific protocols on top of TS 27.010 and > allows creating simple serdev drivers where it makes sense. So far I've > tested it with droid 4 for it's modem to provide char devices for AT > ports, modem PM support, and serdev drivers for GNSS and Alsa ASoC. > > I'll be posting the related MFD, GNSS and Alsa ASoC drivers separately. > For reference, the MFD driver is at [0], the GNSS driver at [1], and > the Alsa ASoC driver at [2] below. For the series: Acked-by: Pavel Machek Thanks for doing this! Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html