On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 03:51:10PM +0100, Paul Kocialkowski wrote: > This series implements support for YUV formats using the display engine > frontend in the sun4i DRM driver, with various fixes along the way. > Scaling is supported for every format handled by the frontend. > > The tiling mode used by the VPU on Allwinner platforms is also supported > by this series and a dedicated fourcc modifier is introduced, along with > a specific ioctl for allocating tiled buffers. > > New common fourcc helpers are also introduced in this series, especially > related to YUV formats. > > This was tested on the A33, A20 and A10 platforms and all supported > features work properly on them. Framebuffer offsets and source > positions are not supported at this point. I've applied everything, however I can't see the ioctl you mentionned anywhere? Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com