On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:05:48PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote: > While I was working on this driver to debug some issues, re-understanding the > state machine was harder than I expected due to some confusing code. So, I > decided to reorganize this a little to make my life easier. There is potential > for more cleanup, but I propose this as a first step. > > No regressions experienced so far on my Renesas Lager board (R-Car H2). This > series is RFT because this needs to be tested on a Gen3 SoC as well, but this > will probably be happening around FOSDEM where I get access to proper HW. > Still, release early... > > If you have comments, feel free. > > Wolfram Sang (7): > i2c: sh_mobile: simplify sending address for RX > i2c: sh_mobile: remove get_data function > i2c: sh_mobile: drop 'data' argument from i2c_op function > i2c: sh_mobile: remove is_first_byte function > i2c: sh_mobile: replace break; with if-block > i2c: sh_mobile: refactor rx isr > i2c: sh_mobile: update copyright and comments I removed the one copyright line we discussed about and applied all to for-next!